Hispanic Heritage Month is in full swing! Here at Café Ama, we are excited to learn and celebrate the achievements of the Hispanic community.
Earlier this week, it was American Business Women’s Day! We chose to highlight several inspiring latinas, from our incredible network, making an impact in their communities and proudly representing their heritage while doing so. They are all true AMIGAS, having participated in different events to help the women entrepreneurs under Friends of Puerto Rico’s AMIGAS program.
Get to know them and their work, as we continue to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month!
- Yvette Peña (she/her/ella) from AARP
- Chef Iris Jimenez from La Casita Pupuseria
- Lili Gil Valletta from CIEN+
- Award-Winning author Maritere Rodríguez Bellas
- Jennifer Garcia from LBAN/Latino Business Action Network
- Daniella Senior from Colada Shop
- Karen Carvajalino, Stephanie Carvajalino & Daniela Carvajalino from The Biz Nation
- Lucienne Gigante from Animus
- Our very own Angelique Sina from Café Ama Love and Friends of Puerto Rico